Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th February 2018
BS.Player Newbie

omikron2 is on a distinguished road
Default Save downloaded subtitles to: Movie folder 'Subs' subfolder doesnt work correctly

I have windows 10. I had a previous version and i uninstalled it in order to install the later version (i am talking about FREE version). So i ticked "Save downloaded subtitles to -> Movie folder, 'Subs' subfolder ". Now when i download a subtitle file automatically it create a subfolder called "Subs" in the folder of my movie but there is NO subtitles in there. Instead all subs saved to folder ".....users/user/appData/Roaming/Bsplayer/Cache". What is happening??

(Note1 that the movie and the subs work perfectly. But "save" doesn't work correctly
Note2 sorry for my english but i am greek so i cant speak english very well)

Edit: i realize that it doesn't happened to every movie. It only happens in the folders that i have many episodes of the same tv serie. In the folders that i have only one movie (or only one episode) it works perfectly. But when it has many episodes together it doesn't work.

Last edited by omikron2; 12th February 2018 at 07:20 PM.

Tags
downloaded, folder, movie, save, subs, subtitles