Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   Bug Reports And Codecs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   movie displayed upside down (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=7208)

vossejongk 13th February 2006 05:36 PM

movie displayed upside down

my movies are displayed upside down, yesterday bsplayer did fine, now i have this crap. subtitles are fine, where they should be, only got it with bsplayer. using windows xp.

adicoto 13th February 2006 05:47 PM

The same files that yesterday played fine, today play upside-down ?

Tizio 13th February 2006 05:48 PM

This is/was a common problem when movied are decoded by FFDShow.
Have you installed such a filter/decoder?
If yes, I suggest you to uninstall it and install DivX/XviD decoders instead..

Also, if you use the search function on this forum, you'll find a lot of related problems. If you have still problems then ask again and we will try to help you :wink:

vossejongk 13th February 2006 09:23 PM

[quote="Tizio"]This is/was a common problem when movied are decoded by FFDShow.
Have you installed such a filter/decoder?
If yes, I suggest you to uninstall it and install DivX/XviD decoders instead..

A what? ffdshow? i dont even know whot that is. i remember installing additional codecs for windows media player, but i don't know if that makes any difference, i will try uninstalling them, if it works or not, i will let you know.

thank you

Tizio 13th February 2006 09:27 PM

When you play your movie with BSplayer do the following steps:
right click on BSplayer window -> Options -> Filters and tell me what do you see there if ffdshow (video) is present, so you are using ffdshow to decode your movie..

vossejongk 13th February 2006 10:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here you are

vossejongk 13th February 2006 10:25 PM

HOORAY I solved it myself :D redownloaded divx and then just reinstalled it it *bsplayer* works fine now :D.

sorry 4 wasting your time. but i got the idea of reinstalling from other topics :D omg this player is so much better then others bcause the site is easy to handle, good helpdesk *forum* and the player is easy to handle and can even display subtitles.

IM IN HEAVEN :D

Tizio 13th February 2006 10:34 PM

Ops, sorry for late reading your previous posts :P

Anyhow I'm glad you have been able to solve you problem, I saw you searching the forum so much and I appreciated this :wink:
BTW don't worry about time wasting, if someone is able to find a solution to his problems, it's not a waste of time, neither for us :wink:

Yes, I totally agreed with you with everything :D
In few weeks (I hope not months :lol: ) it will be released BSplayer v2.0, so stay tuned and see if also the next release will bring you to heaven :wink:

vossejongk 13th February 2006 10:38 PM

i sure will

sleepy time 4 me now im 15 yrs old and have to go to school tomorrow again :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: it's 22.37 here going to watch my american pie 1 movie on the normal way upside up :P.

going to regreat that bcause it's sports day tomorrow and im going to mountainbike :P not that there are much hills in the netherlands but thought, your condition has to be good and if i don't sleep well i'm going to fall off my bike :P

Good night
Vossejongk

Tizio 13th February 2006 10:43 PM

Good night to you too.
It's 22.45 here too, but I think I'll go to sleep late tonight :P

I hope you tomorrow will have good weather :lol:
Bye :wink: