Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th February 2011
BS.Player Newbie

eRunner is on a distinguished road
Cool Radioplayer tags, edit, properties, native letters & choosing stream quality

BS.Player 2.57 on an a Win 7 Ultimate OS.

I’m primarily using the players radio section, and so far I’m very pleased with the versatility/flexibility of BS Player, BUT I quickly ran into a couple of issues.

• During the adding of new station it’s not possible to assign any tags. E.g. genre etc.
  • Further I miss the possibility to create my own custom tags.
  • After a new station is added and assigned to a playlist, it’s not possible to edit the station within the playlist as it’s only possible to edit stations in the main station list.
  • Right clicking on an added station and then clicking on Properties does not result in an possibility to edit or check the properties of the station in question.
  • I frequently listen to Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and German radio stations. Unfortunately BS Player is not able to display letters like æ, ø, å, ä, ö, ü etc. native to the above languages, which at times renders the text feeds in the player quite unreadable.
  • Many stations stream their programmes in different formats and bitrates allowing the listener to choose their favourite stream quality. Therefore it simply would be perfect if BS Player offered the feature to enter these different URL’s into the station properties, thus allowing the user to choose which stream quality to listen to.
Best regards,
Henrik
Denmark

Tags
edit, native, properties, radioplayer, tags