Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd June 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Weaksid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TV - Dxr3 able

This is more of a suggestion, unless it's already on the player and I didn't see it.

I was wondering if you could add the ablility for BSplayer to play over the TV using the Dxr3 board. I can't find any program to do it.

Dxr3 Board - Created by Creative Labs - Used with their Dvd drives to play movies over the TV.

I've downloaded all their new software for the Dxr3 board and the player. It looks like it wasn't made for Win XP. Unless, they don't use the Dxr3 board anymore and they went to a new piece of hardware with the DVD players or even the new Sound Cards.

If you know any info on this or may look into adding it to your program. Please let me know. Thanks.

P.S.
I could of over looked something on their site. I'll check again, if I find anything I'll post it and let you know that I at least found that much. But I would still like the ablility to use your program with it. :D
Old 6th June 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Weaksid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Update

Ok, after some searching. I found that they don't deal with the Dxr3 card anymore since alot of the new Video Cards support "TV Out". Right now I only have a 32MB card so when I get the money, I'll just have to buy that instead and get rid of the Dxr3 card that I have to open a new slot.

So my new question would be.... Can you still use BSplayer with TV out option? :?:

Tags
dxr3