Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st November 2005
BS.Player Newbie

luciferc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Change frame rate of video without altering audio

I use external audio tracks to have the audio in my native language, but the extrenal tracks are optimized for a frame rate of 25, while the video files have usually 23.976. It would be very useful to have the possibility to change the video frame rate, but leave the audio track speed (with ReClock I couldn't achive this).

As far as i know it is quite simple, you just have to ignore the frame rate in the avi and play with the selected one.

Is it possible that you will implement this simple but quite useful functionality in the near future?
Old 21st January 2016
BS.Player Newbie

article is on a distinguished road

Avdshare Video Converter will take change MP4 file frame rate as an example and it can also serve to change AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, XAVC, ProRes, MPG, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, MKV and almost all video format frame rates

Tags
altering, change, frame, rate, video