Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24th March 2006
BS.Player Newbie

zaibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dammed .rm files

hi, i have problem with my video in .rm format, i cant play it even throught splitter,like somebody wrote there, sound yes but no video, can somebody recomand me video player WITH support of subtitles?please no real alternative it suxs and subtitles doenst work even after detailed setting. so can anybody recomand me a player with this or help with way how to play ALL .rm in bs player?thx and sry for my stupid english
Old 24th March 2006
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Do you have RealMediaAlternative installed ? It's a package containing real codecs and splitter. I've managed to play ok most of rmvb files even latest releases.
Old 25th March 2006
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
Do you have RealMediaAlternative installed ? It's a package containing real codecs and splitter. I've managed to play ok most of rmvb files even latest releases.
i installed rm alternative with codecs but in bs player now it shows "unknown file format (.)
Old 25th March 2006
BS.Player Master

Probably when you installed RMAlternative you actually uninstalled some of the features. Do an uninstall, check what the installer say exactly and after that do a clean install. It should work.
Old 25th March 2006
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
Probably when you installed RMAlternative you actually uninstalled some of the features. Do an uninstall, check what the installer say exactly and after that do a clean install. It should work.
i do exactly what u say but it still doesnt work, maybe video what i want play is different than normal .rm, if i play it in bs player, it says "uknown file format" and nothing work,no video no sound, it looks bad:(,but if u know program that can convert rm to .avi, it will help me, i try some, bud it didnt work,bud thx fr advices
Old 25th March 2006
BS.Player Master

ImTOO AVI MPEG Converter

ImTOO AVI MPEG Converter is a powerful MPEG converter which can convert AVI, DivX , WMV to MPEG (MPEG1 and MPEG2). The AVI MPEG Converter supports convert DVD, VCD, AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, animated GIF, RM, ASF to MPEG or AVI. It can also convert audio files such as MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3 to audio-only video file.

and also
ImTOO RM Converter is a great, easy to use RM, RMVB and RAM converter software which helps you convert Real Media files to MPEG, Real Media files to AVI, etc. It supports video formats including DivX, AVI, MEPG1 and MPEG2.

http://www.imtoo.com/rm-converter.html
Old 26th March 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

I hope the application adicoto pointed you will work. It's easy to use and some times really handy.
I used it few months ago to convert a WMV file to AVI but it failed because there were not correct codecs installed for WMV (I wanted to convert the file since I was not able to play it into BSplayer), so if you don't have the right codecs for your RM files, maybe it might fail..

After I installed the ccorrect codecs all worked great (BSplayer was able to play the file and ImTOO to convert it).

I hope to be wrong and that you'll be able to convert them.. If you'll be able please let us know..
Old 5th April 2006
BS.Player Newbie

forkart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dammed .rm files

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaibat
hi, i have problem with my video in .rm format, i cant play it even throught splitter,like somebody wrote there, sound yes but no video, can somebody recomand me video player WITH support of subtitles?please no real alternative it suxs and subtitles doenst work even after detailed setting. so can anybody recomand me a player with this or help with way how to play ALL .rm in bs player?thx and sry for my stupid english
Just try yasa video converter. It works great on converting rm video to other video format.
http://www.yasasoft.com/videoconverter/

Tags
dammed