Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Is there a way to access the English language track? (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=11588)

lee_leses 5th August 2010 08:18 AM

Is there a way to access the English language track?

I'm sure this is a common question.

I ripped a Blu-Ray disk, and I can't get power DVD to recognize the BD-R's I've burned.

I can play the movie stream from the hard drive.

I'm running Windows 7

So, I tried this player, and the video is awesome, but I cannot access the English language audio track.

Does someone know how to burn a Blu-Ray that will play with Powerdvd?

Or, does someone know if there are settings in BS Player that will access the English audio tracks?

Thank You,

Lee

BSPeter 5th August 2010 09:58 AM

(rightclick >) Audio > Audio streams / MPEG audio channels
is the usual BS.Player-way to access audio tracks.

The default audio stream can be set under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Audio.

:wink:

lee_leses 5th August 2010 10:24 PM

I will definately check that out.

I was able to remove all the foreign language streams after I posted this using tsmuxer.

Now the thing plays right with VLC player, but in BS Player the audio tracks thing is greyed out completely and no sound at all. Very frustrating.

I also figured out I was using the ISO file system instead of the correct UDF file system when I was burning the Blu-Ray disks. Now that I'm using UDF the 25 and 50 GB disks are both playing right with Powerdvd! So at least I have a workable solution. But I would like to better understand the audio tracks and why they are now greyed out in BS Player since I removed all but the english track using tsmuxer. Again, the m2ts movie file now plays right with VLC player since I muxed it.

Thank You,

Lee

lee_leses 5th August 2010 10:26 PM

Also, did you circle and star in red the link below for mediaplayer4free? Was that you trying to tell me something?

Lee B.

BSPeter 5th August 2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee_leses (Beitrag 42474)
Also, did you circle and star in red the link below for mediaplayer4free? Was that you trying to tell me something?

Lee B.

:confused:Nope! Where does the link lead to?
:confused:Can you post a picture please?

lee_leses 6th August 2010 04:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is. Can't you see it on the page above with the other posts above?

BSPeter 7th August 2010 12:05 AM

No I don't see them. These google-ads differ depending i.a. on from which country you're looking.
In fact I don't see them at all because the anti-virus/spam program which I use filters these ads out.
:wink: