Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd April 2003
SSamiK
BS.Guest

Default A BSplayer script to mIRC??

Have anyone created a working "Now Playing" script to mIRC that supports BSplayer??

I really really really want one... But have no experience at all with making such scripts.. :lol:
Old 2nd May 2003
BS.player Regular User

Halle is an unknown quantity at this point

Here you can grab my lousy attempt to create a spam dll for mIRC, which has basic support for WinAMP and BSPlayer.
One way to use it is to add something like
Code:
/F6 /action $dll(mIRCaMP,Format,now playing <&WASongTitle> [&WASongPos5% of &WASongLen done])
to your alias definitions and hit F6 when you feel like flooding around :p.
You can get some kind of 'help' about other token strings by calling the dll's 'Help' function, e.g. by typing
Code:
/dll mircamp Help
into the status bar.
Some things may not yet work, as I either have been too lazy or too stupid to implement it or as there isn't too much information on how to use certain API functions. Another point is that e.g. BSPlayer always seems to return -1 (or 0xffffffff) as version, making the output of '&BSVersion' is accordingly senseless, so don't be surprised if not everything works as expected.

Ah yeah, I forgot to mention that you should put the dll inside your mIRC directory.

hf
Halle

Update: fixed some bugs, e.g. crash when using &WASongPos5/&BSMovPos5 tokens
added &BSMovTitle: like &BSFileName, but if the file is called avseq*.*, it will check if the file is on a CD and if yes, get the CDs volume label and show that instead.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mIRCaMP_684.zip (4.2 KB, 573 views)
Old 6th November 2003
BS.Player Newbie

thedisk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mirc Script

Here is my first version of winamp and bsplayer srcipt, please read readme.txt for more info. Put this together in about 30 min. (first script ever) enjoy
http://www.cmd.tech.nhl.nl/users/hoove100/Info.rar
Old 7th November 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Default Version Update

This is the second version from my small mirc script
same link as before
Old 7th November 2003
BS.player Regular User

Sintel is an unknown quantity at this point

irc://irc2.mircx.com:8000/gtsdll

professional working script, regularly updated, supports DC++/oDC/BitTorrent/eMule/GetRight(4&5)/BSPlayer/MPClassic/ZoomPlayer/VirtualDub/WinAmp(2.x\5)
Old 11th November 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Default BSMovSize

Only bad thing about the first dll mircamp.dll is that it doesn't have &BSMovSize in it. The return would be like 672 x 240 @25 or something... then it would be complete for me.
Old 12th November 2003
BS.player Regular User

Halle is an unknown quantity at this point

afaik, receiving the movie size is not currently supported by bsplayer's SendMessage interface. One way would be to have the mircamp.dll/whatever.dll parse the movie files itself, and get the size directly, but having special file format support is exactly the opposite of what I had in mind when creating mircamp.dll, as I wanted it to be a rather general dll, which also shows playing information when you e.g. play .mod files in Winamp.
Old 12th December 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Default mirc script

gtsdll does support it, but i can´t seem to isolate the code for that, maybe you can. then your code would be the best... without any doubt.
e-mail thedisk@home.nl
Old 11th October 2010
BS.Player Newbie

kinksyeve is on a distinguished road
Default do mind explaining how this works

i put the dll in mirc fokder
alt+r to make new alias

then hit f6 to try it but f6 is programmed for other use

so i changed to other key but its not working,

i really want a script for mirc and those who says gtsdll works better start to expkain how cause it doesnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halle View Post
Here you can grab my lousy attempt to create a spam dll for mIRC, which has basic support for WinAMP and BSPlayer.
One way to use it is to add something like
Code:
/F6 /action $dll(mIRCaMP,Format,now playing <&WASongTitle> [&WASongPos5% of &WASongLen done])
to your alias definitions and hit F6 when you feel like flooding around :p.
You can get some kind of 'help' about other token strings by calling the dll's 'Help' function, e.g. by typing
Code:
/dll mircamp Help
into the status bar.
Some things may not yet work, as I either have been too lazy or too stupid to implement it or as there isn't too much information on how to use certain API functions. Another point is that e.g. BSPlayer always seems to return -1 (or 0xffffffff) as version, making the output of '&BSVersion' is accordingly senseless, so don't be surprised if not everything works as expected.

Ah yeah, I forgot to mention that you should put the dll inside your mIRC directory.

hf
Halle

Update: fixed some bugs, e.g. crash when using &WASongPos5/&BSMovPos5 tokens
added &BSMovTitle: like &BSFileName, but if the file is called avseq*.*, it will check if the file is on a CD and if yes, get the CDs volume label and show that instead.

Tags
mirc, script