Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th September 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Filewasp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie: Do I need codecs?

This seems to be a great player so far. I had Divx player, but it said there was a new version (5.2 I think) and loe and behold after I loaded it it wouldn't work. I think they want you to buy it! Anyway I have the Nemo Codecs loaded in my program files, (just sitting there, I don't think there's an install required) and I am wondering if that's something I need for BSplayer. I download a bit from Kazaa, try to mostly get DIVX formats. Glad to be aboard the Forum. Usually find them very useful. Thanx ahead of time. . . . . :lol:
Old 17th September 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Tombo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbie: Do I need codecs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filewasp
This seems to be a great player so far. I had Divx player, but it said there was a new version (5.2 I think) and loe and behold after I loaded it it wouldn't work. I think they want you to buy it! Anyway I have the Nemo Codecs loaded in my program files, (just sitting there, I don't think there's an install required) and I am wondering if that's something I need for BSplayer. I download a bit from Kazaa, try to mostly get DIVX formats. Glad to be aboard the Forum. Usually find them very useful. Thanx ahead of time. . . . . :lol:
Hi There, and thanks for your work on this software! Nice and light. Better than the bloatware from Microsoft.
My point;
I am getting a DX50 error on DX50 movies. Is the DX50 codec available for BSPlayer? Thanks.

Tags
codecs, newbie