Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd May 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Howkey is on a distinguished road
Default Frozen player window

Hello,

when i open bsplayer i can move the player around my desktop but when i open a movie it freezes and i cant do anything with the player window. The movie playes fine (video and audio) but the blue player part stops working (nothing works on it, no time position adjusment, not even close button) but i can still call out the menu by right clicking on the movie window where it all works fine.

When i play only mp3 it does work fine.

Not sure what might have caused it, havent been doing anything with BSplayer so it might be some windows update or smth like that? Any ideas?

Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Bsplayer 2.70 (1080)
4k screen 125% scaling (tried it running with the large DPI and without)
Old 25th May 2016
BS.Player Newbie

So i now know its caused when i have "Always on top" enabled. Anyone has any ideas what is causing this ?

Also my hotkeys stopped working in BSplayer (all of them) even though i set them to default all.

Tried reinstalling = doesnt work

EDIT:set "global" to the most important keys ... they work now. But when i have it always on top, still the player freezes, but when i do CTRL+A it unfreezes
Old 26th May 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Seems like thr problem was installing config file into User folders. I reinstalled it with config into installation folder and it seems to work (didnt work on Win 8.1 and Win 10)
Now it seems to work fine.

The only problem is that in install, it doesnt download Haali even if you select it, Direct Show and LAV splitter
Old 2nd October 2016
BS.Player Newbie

The problem is back, reinstall and neither selecting user or isntall folder works anymore.
Windows 10 and BsPlayer 2.70 (1080)

Tags
frozen, move, player, window