Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RM-X Media Edition for BSplayer (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=5270)

darkain 11th January 2005 02:17 AM

http://www.darkain.com/rmx.php?rmxid=10

As noted in the RM-X CLOG (ChangeLog), things are moving right along again with continueing bug fixes and feature improvements. i'll probably try to push for a 20050110 beta later tonight.

torstensson 22nd February 2005 12:50 PM

This plugin i like!

I have been searching for a plugin like this since i bought a Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS + Live! Drive (with remote RM-1500) a month ago.

Applications like uICE didn't work well with BS Player for me.

I have download "1.0 Final - 20050101" and it works really well with BS Player v812.

Now, here is my "issue". My problem is that my remote have "play" and "pause" on the same button. When i configured RMX plugin properly for my remote i can use most functions but i can't PAUSE with the remote, "nothing happens" when i press the play/pause button when a movie is running. The pause functions is what is most important to me.
(i have had the same issue with uICE)

Thanks

darkain 22nd February 2005 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torstensson
This plugin i like!

I have been searching for a plugin like this since i bought a Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS + Live! Drive (with remote RM-1500) a month ago.

Applications like uICE didn't work well with BS Player for me.

I have download "1.0 Final - 20050101" and it works really well with BS Player v812.

Now, here is my "issue". My problem is that my remote have "play" and "pause" on the same button. When i configured RMX plugin properly for my remote i can use most functions but i can't PAUSE with the remote, "nothing happens" when i press the play/pause button when a movie is running. The pause functions is what is most important to me.
(i have had the same issue with uICE)

Thanks

this would be because "play" and "pause" buttons vs the single "play/pause" button are for 2 seperate remotes. the rmx gui has no way to distinguish what remote you have. also, there is no selectable function to toggle between play and pause in this player right now, however, i could make a custom handler like i have in others.

the best idea would be to post this request in RM-X Media Edition Forum on Darkain.com, this way i will more likely see it the next time i go around and work on player specific features.

darkain 18th February 2006 11:21 AM

heh, its been about a year since my last post on here, but alas, there is a new and fresh build of RM-X. RM-X Media Edition v1.2 is now available, with tons of fixes and new features. Go ahead and give it a try, you can download it at the RM-X Wiki

Tizio 18th February 2006 11:24 AM

Long time no see you here :lol:
I took a trip to your site a couple of weeks ago and there was still an RC version (3 if I remember correctly), now I'll go to see it again.
Bye :wink:

darkain 18th February 2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tizio
Long time no see you here :lol:
I took a trip to your site a couple of weeks ago and there was still an RC version (3 if I remember correctly), now I'll go to see it again.
Bye :wink:

Thanks! I'm glad to see that people are still follwing this project after all this time. :) it makes all this dev time i've put into it worth while.

cie007 1st June 2006 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkain
Thanks! I'm glad to see that people are still follwing this project after all this time. :) it makes all this dev time i've put into it worth while.

I discoverd your program and I like it very much, thanks for the good piece of software.

Btw is your website down?

darkain 1st June 2006 10:00 PM

Currently, yes... The RM-X section of the web site is offline.

grendizer 2nd June 2006 10:25 AM

Will this plugin allow me to use the same keyboard shortcuts to pause, play, stop, in different programs, like BsPlayer, Media Player Classic, WinDVD, etc?

darkain 2nd January 2007 12:13 AM

I'd just like to say that "RMX Automation - Media Edition v1.4 (20070101)" is now available for mass consumption.

THIS BUILD IS NOW OPEN-SOURCE.

Have a nice day. :)

Tizio 2nd January 2007 12:21 AM

Good job and good news :D
Have a nice day and an happy new year too :wink: