Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th September 2004
Markoff
BS.Guest

Default MV2P vs BSP

What can I say, just try MV2player
http://mv2.czweb.org/download.php?lang=eng

integrate functions from it and I will use BSP again like in good old times before I know MV2P and was using BSP 0.86.

I can't understand what has author against NORMAL minimize like in any other player (minimizing to taskbar and with video playing on background and please don't say me about windows minimalization, any normal program knows it so I can't understand why not BSP).

It would be nice if BSP can open subtitles from file with any extension (I would set extensions in player that they are subtitles so BSP will look in that files too with extensions for example .eng)

Same with positioning of subtitles, in MV2P I just drag and drop subtitles when I want them, in BSP I must go through long menu...

I can just advice author and other people to try MV2P and implement many new functions, because MV2P is maybe long moths without development and BSp has new version every few days, MV2P is still better in number of functions and customization from side of user (BSP looks like since version 1.xx like for lamers, older 0.86 looked better, not so simple/stupid, more powerfull). I'd like to use BSP because is in development, but can't find reason why leave months old MV2P which is still better, more powerfull player.

But hey, they both are the best videoplayers on earth, MV2P and BSP and any other player is far far away from them.
Old 14th September 2004
BS.player Regular User

DAvenger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MV2P vs BSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoff
But hey, they both are the best videoplayers on earth, MV2P and BSP and any other player is far far away from them.
Cough. Cough. :oops:

(v anglictine je to vtipnejsie a kasel kasel moc zmysel nedava ale dufam ze budes rozumiet co som chcel povedat)v

Latest version of the RadLight 4 multimedia player : RadLight 4 BETA 1 (build 2)

Tags
mv2p