Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 28th October 2005
BS.player Regular User

test is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A couple of small problems

Hi there. I'm a newbie.

I've used WinAmp for years, but after trying BSplayer for a few days, I decided to switch to that. Now, after making BSplayer my priority player, I've noticed few small problems with it... Hopefully someone can help me.

1) Sometimes when I start to play a movie, only the video screen appears. The main window does not, and there is no other way than to close the movie and restart another movie file in order to bring out the main screen. This is sometimes really annoying.

2) A movie stops. Time passes. The screensaver goes on. And for some reason the video starts playing again. Why is this?

3) It seems BSplayer doesn't like long playlists (at least for me it crashes if the playlists is above ~100 items). I'm running a reasonable computer (2400Mhz, 512MB), so it shouldn't be the root of the problem. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

BSplayer is a fine player, but I'm afraid that if I can't fix these problems, I'll have to change back to Winamp... :/

(and sorry for using the test account, I was too lazy to register).

Tags
couple, small