Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th July 2006
BS.Player Newbie

Sandwich is an unknown quantity at this point
Default "Read with BSPlayer" and "Add to playlist&quo

Hello,

First, I'm french, so excuse my english ;)
I've recently reinstalled Windows and all my softwares. I've also taken the new 2.0 version of BSPlayer.
But I've a problem : I select several files and I click on "Play with BSPlayer" ("Lire avec BSPlayer" in french) but nothing happens whereas with the last version, it added the files to a playlist and read the first one.

I changed a thing in the folders options > files type > mp3 > advanced ("Options des dossiers > Types de fichiers > MP3 > Avancé") : I couldn't even read one file when I clicked on "Read with BSPlayer", so I wrote "C:\Program Files\BSplayerPro\bsplayer.exe" "%L" instead of "C:\Program Files\BSplayerPro\bsplayer.exe" %L in the "Application used to execute this action" ("Application utilisée pour exécuter cette action") and I can now read one file when I click on "Read with BSPlayer", but only one...

If someone can help me...
Thanks ;)

Edit : and I've the same problem with "Add to playlist" : I only can add one file to the playlist...

Tags
playlist&quo, read