Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 25th June 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Javi is on a distinguished road
Default BSP, MDVD, MV2PLAYER OR SIMILAR IN DESKTOP MULTIMEDIA PLAYER

Hi.

I have done combinations of .avi videos, .mp3 languages and .sub subtitles for films in my computer. I wonder if it is possible to play something similar in a desktop player. They usually play avi, divx, vob, ifo,.. but not bsp, mdvd or mv2p. Is there anyway to play these combinations of languages and subtitles? I have read something about Matroska, which can be played by some devices. Any idea? Can I convert easily my avi, mp3 and .sub files to vob, ifo, bup? Matroska is the solution?

Thanks.
Javi.
Old 25th June 2009
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

By a desktop player you mean a stand-alone player, not a software runing on a computer ?
If so, the simplest way is to convert the files (AVI + subtitles + different languages) in a DVD format and burn it to a DVD disk. Convertx2DVD is a powerfull tool to do that.
MKV (or Matroska) isn't supported by normal stand-alone players. If you want, you can search for popcorn-hour or western digital player or TivX. And you will still need a PC to convert the files to matroska container.
Old 26th June 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Javi is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much Adicoto.
I will try it.

Tags
bsp, desktop, dvd, mdvd, mv2player, similar