Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Subtitles

Subtitles Post question about BS.Player and subtitles (srt sub ssa mkv) here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th March 2012
BS.Player Newbie

wildheart25c is on a distinguished road
Default looking for fixing font size regardless of bsplayer resolution

MIT OpenCourseWare | Mathematics | 18.02 Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2007 | Video Lectures | Lecture 1: Dot Product

A picture is worth a thousand words. So here's 4 of them!!!
Image1 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting is when the youtube player isn't in full screen mode.
Image2 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
is when the youtube player is in full screen mode.
Notice how the text appears in both cases with a fixed location and size.

Now look at my versions
Image3 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting is when bsplayer isn't in full screen mode.
Image4 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting is when bsplayer is in full screen mode.
Notice how the text doesn't appear entirely in Image3. i need to maximize the screen in order to see it. Is this because the size is too big or is it because I need to perform some setting on bsplayer? Oh god ... tell me it's not an option that I must edit in SW because I wouldn't know where to start >.< Is it something as simple as decreasing the font size or is it something else??? :O

EDIT:
I decreased the font size and here is image4 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
So does this mean I fixed it? I can see the entire line in both cases. Is that it? PLZ CONFIRM TY
Old 15th March 2012
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Optiosn -> preferences -> subtitles -> font size and select the one that suits you better (adjust font if line is too long ?)

Tags
fixing, font, resolution, size