Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   Subtitles (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   evr render subtitles wont show on black bar under overlay (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=17017)

elsmoke 19th May 2012 06:54 AM

evr render subtitles wont show on black bar under overlay

Windows 7, bs player pro 2.62 beta (also tryed 2.61),evr renderer with enable drawing subtitles checked, draw to overlay unchecked

I can move up the subtitles but never down in the -something range, with almost every other renderer i can make this happen but the video starts to skip forward every few seconds and is very annoying, please help!!:confused:

BSPeter 19th May 2012 03:40 PM

So you did select/check: "Enable drawing subtitles under image with EVR renderer" (Activar trazado de subtítulos con renderizado EVR) ?
Did you also select "Use new subtitle parser/renderer? (Usar analizador/traductor de subtítulos nuevo) ?
:wink:

elsmoke 19th May 2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter (Beitrag 57494)
So you did select/check: "Enable drawing subtitles under image with EVR renderer" (Activar trazado de subtítulos con renderizado EVR) ?
Did you also select "Use new subtitle parser/renderer? (Usar analizador/traductor de subtítulos nuevo) ?

Thanks for the quick answer, yes they are both checked

BSPeter 19th May 2012 07:32 PM

As a purchaser of Pro-version, you're entitled to get direct email support from BS.Player team.
You can contact them using this webform. Did you do that already?
Did you already try what happens if you use legacy (='old') subs-engine?
Type of subs? Do you have this problem with any type of video-file?
Which codecs/filters does BS.Player use for playback?
(To find out: (with a file loaded) rightclick > Options > Filters > Advanced. (Clicking on "Source" and on the +signs in front of the filters/codecs shown, will reveal further info and access.))
(Did you already happen to come across this thread?)

elsmoke 19th May 2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elsmoke (Beitrag 57496)
Thanks for the quick answer, yes they are both checked

is there any way to use an external filter like directvobsub to handdle my subtitles and how would i do that¿

BSPeter 20th May 2012 02:00 AM

Yes that's also possible without any problem, but you totally disregard my previous post, so I wonder why. Aren't you a registered Pro user?
:confuse:

elsmoke 21st May 2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter (Beitrag 57502)
Yes that's also possible without any problem, but you totally disregard my previous post, so I wonder why. Aren't you a registered Pro user?

No im a pro user, but i find the forum much faster, anyway, thanks for the answer!

adicoto 21st May 2012 04:35 AM

Rightclick -> options -> preferences -> subtitles -> VobSub tab -> enable. You need to have VobSub installed (VSfilter)

And also, you may need to update your videocard drivers.

BSPeter 22nd May 2012 01:51 PM

To be more complete (and depending on the type of subtitles) maybe also the settings of "Allow intermediate filters" and "Enable advanced graph building" under Filter management [General] are relevant.
I'm afraid without any additional info like I already asked in my previous post (totally disregarded twice now) no further more specific help is possible.
Quote:

Originally Posted by elsmoke (Beitrag 57506)
...im a pro user, but i find the forum much faster ...

This is based on what personal experience? You've just registered on the forum as a new member! Did you even ever try the webform? So I cannot help wondering ...