Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Subtitles

Subtitles Post question about BS.Player and subtitles (srt sub ssa mkv) here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18th May 2014
BS.Player Newbie

witch is on a distinguished road
Default Problems with fonts

Hi!

Yesterday I installed the latest verrsion of BS player. Since then I have problems with fonts. The letters č, ć and đ are displayed as è, æ and ð.
I have set in options -> preferences -> subtitle -> font script as central european. I have also changed into other regions and then set again as central european, but still I don`t get correct letters. I did the same in subtitles -> primary/secondary -> subtitle properties -> font.
I also tried to reinstall and try to install some older version, but that didn`t eliminate a mistake.
I tried with more movies... When I tried in VLC it wokred fine, so the subtitle files are good.

Does anyone know what is the problem?
Old 18th May 2014
BS.Player Newbie

witch is on a distinguished road

I found a solution. I must changed the region for non-unicode programs in windows. Control panel -> region and language -> administrative -> change system locate.
I have no idea why that was changed. Maybe because of some windows update.
I lost a hours and hours solving that problem but now I am happy, because It works fine ;)

Tags
fonts