View Single Post
Old 8th February 2004
BS.player Regular User

nk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
(1) mouse pointer: no problem (like adicoto)
(2) to decrease screensize: why don't you use minus on numeric keypad?
(This actually is default key for pan-out, but isn't the result what you mean? Alternatively you could use zoom-out, but you have to define a key for that first through ... right-click > Options > Preferences > Key definitions & WinLIRC in which connection please also duly note that definitions should be set separately for Windowed mode and for Full screen mode)
Oh, the mouse pointer hides now... Never mind then. :)

Anyway, about the screen size... The problem I'm having is with videos whose aspect ratio is not right, so I have to adjust them manually by decreasing screen size vertically.

I figured I could achieve that by first zooming out or pan-scanning (which is basically the same[?]) and then widening the screen by using free resize left and right. However if I now see that the aspect ratio is still not right, by a minimal margin, I naturally try to zoom out a little bit more in order to adjust the screen size just a bit more. However, by panscanning or zooming, the screen is reset to its original aspect ratio and size and I have to start all over again!

So this is where I thought a screen size decrease function could come in handy.

I hope I've explained it well enough, thanks.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20