View Single Post
Old 19th February 2004
BS.player Regular User

Tiao Macaleh is an unknown quantity at this point

Overlay is a important feature and its not only for matrox card. Let me explain.

I have an ATI card. It have two ways of dysplaying a video on tv. 1) Reproducing exactly my pc screen or 2) using overlay. If i use option 1 i cant use the pc because it whoul ruim the movie on tv. BUT if i use overlay via clone mode i can run bsplayer minimized and use the internet while on tv shows the movie on full screen. Thats great but it dont show normal subtitles because it dysplay only overlay stuff, so we have to use draw to overlay subs + overlay mode 1. Done the subtitle appear on tv but in the midle of screen and u cant move it :shock:

Do u understand the situation now? For example if someone want to watch a movie that i already did i have to stop what im doing to run the movie on fullscreen. If the subtitles were working propelly i could navigate on internet while another person watching a movie on tv.

So please report this as a bug to get it fixed it whould be great :) Or u still think its not a bug? :(

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20