View Single Post
Old 29th November 2002
BS.Player Newbie

mixer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time-slide feature request for audio-stream and subtitles.

Hi dear developers. I won't tell you how good BSPlayer is, you know it anyway. :roll: So directly to the point...

Sometimes I watch movies that have different size than subtitles I have at that moment. Sometimes I have movie in one format and different audio-file from another format(territory). Sometimes I have cuted version of movie sometimes movie-file is just in that crappy condition that sound and image are desynchronized etc etc... Well, I think you got my point. :)

My request is pretty obvious - it would be cool and convenient to have feature that would allow me to play with subtitles and audio-stream times. So that I could play sound like 0.75 s later/sooner than it is supposed to play, or to display subtitles a few second sooner than video-image etc...

I am not asking for any big feature - no real-time slowing/making faster is needed and there is no need for global interface or whatever. Just simple window with possibility to choose time-difference between video-image&sound and video&subtitles. And of course to be able to display them before or after video...

It would be really nice feature and REALLY wanted one I dream of every day and night... :)

P.S. My english isn't good enough for full understanding. Sorry. :( I hope even somebody understood me. Yep, I am optimist! :twisted:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20