View Single Post
Old 17th May 2004
BS.player Regular User

sunnymonday is an unknown quantity at this point
Default im about to give up....

i downloaded this program because a friend told me it was the best to capture video screens. i have not problems in capturing the actual screen size of the video (in a jpg) something i can do with other programs as well, but when i try to use the unique feature for what i downloaded the program, the "what you see" screen capture size, i can only come up with the same screen capture size in which the video came, not the bigger one in which im seeing the video (after enlarging the player screen)

i have searched in this forum and so far ive only found that you should use a non overlay option, something im not quite sure exactly which options involve and should i check. i have tried to play a little with the settings without any success. i dont know what else can i do.

Could please someone who has been successful with the "what you see option" post a detailed summary of the options he/she has checked?

my graphics card is a 3dfx voodoo3 3000D AGP in a W98 system.

Thanks in advance for any help, i have been changing settings for the past 2 hours and really im about to give up..

regards

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20