View Single Post
Old 6th June 2004
BS.Player Newbie

fontoledo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ok

Right
first let me thank you for the help, i been looking for this problem in a lot of audio cards tech support forums and surpriselly only in THIS one (wich has nothing to do with that) somebody has been of help.

i managed to play movies with all the speakers in bsplayer.the rear speakes are a little low and i dont know if it is normal for them to sound in a low volume or what. BUT (there is always a but) i still CANT make the CENTER speaker to sound. My system has an option to play FM radio, and when i put it ALL the speakers sound GREAT... i'm beggining to think that it is the card...(that's why i need to find a way to test ONLY the plug "center/bass" of the card) the problem is that as i've been in a lot of forums i've already seen people who have the SAME problem that i have. with the same card. so that gives me hopes to think there's a way to fix it. nobody has answeered them even though.

as for the advices you gave me, there a lot of things i don??'t know where to test. like that "large vs small" thing you said, or the other thing too.

thanx again. if you need information about my system, by card to know more please askme i will post it.
thanx again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20