View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2004
BS.player Regular User

artam is on a distinguished road

I understand those untranslatable and grayed items, I only had to ask... :)

But I don't understand BST's policy regarding translations :?. I have talked with many people using BSPlayer and they didn't even know that there is something like a discussion forum where to get language files. They simply use only those packed in installer or zip. They would really appreciate to have for instance a button "download languages" on the main bsplayer page that will navigate them to the list of downloadable new language files.
The second way is simply to update the downloadable BSPlayer package with the new languages as soon as they appear, however, this is not very comfortable for bst .

I already wrote some suggestion in general discussion (and sent also by mail a long time ago). It would be very useful that bst would send the newly added stuff to the translators and give them a week to send their translations back and after that week publish the new version for download with new translations (or old ones if there isn't the new one).

It can be managed for example in the way of creating registered translators list or something like that. Let's find the best way.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20