Thread: Picture is out
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Mucreio is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I'm having similar problem for about 3 months now. I even posted a thread here at the time when someone told me it must be a codec conflict.

I uninstalled all codecs and installed KLite codec pack but the problem continued. I even uninstalled others players like Real Player, Media Player, Divx Playerr, Winamp etc.

When the problem apears I needed to restart the computer, and after watching some movies, when I open another the screen is "messy" with no movement but the sound is OK. When I change to "overlay Mode 2" the messy screen turn to be black.

As I watch movies on my computer with eMule working in background, restarting is NOT a good idea because eMule needs a long time to fully load itself.

So, what I do, when the problem happen?

1- Quit BSPlayer.
2- Open Real Player (the only one I've reinstalled) and play some movie, changing the view to full screen and back to original size two or three times.
3- Open BSPlayer and play some movie. If it is not OK, I repeat the 1 and 2 steps until get a clean picture.

If somebody knows how to fix this ploblem, I will be thankfull, because sometimes it take a lot of time.

I refuse to migrate to other player because BS is the best.

My config is:
Athlon 1800 (1.15 Ghz), Win2000, 768MB RAM.

Thanks,

Mucreio :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20