View Single Post
Old 18th September 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Khruschev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reduced Dialog Volume but Normal Ambient Sounds

Hi

I've been using BS Player (Version 1.02 Free) for a while now, and only recently have I noticed that the main dialog volume is significantly lower than the ambient sounds/voices. It is ONLY the main voice that is way below volume. This does not apply to all the movies I have. For example one movie sounds fine, but another one has the reduced dialog volume. The movies I play have all been encoded by len0x's Auto Gordian Knot (Version 1.25) into Divx5 format. Another thing is that A certain movie was played fine (I watched the whole thing) but now that I play it it has a reduced dialog volume. I am running on a Dell 4600 2.4 Ghz, GeForce FX5200 with WinXP Pro and 256 DDR Memory. ALso, I have a hunch that it may be this program called "TFM Audio Filter". I can't find the files or the uninstall executable. Does anyone know how to remove or disable it??? Additionally, this happens with all my players, such as winamp and Windows Media Player when playing videos (music is fine). Any help would be appreciated.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20