View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2004
BS.Player Power User

LSDSkunk is an unknown quantity at this point

I looked at you homepage today. I have to say that it has potential, but did not live up to my personal requirements.
Here is a little constructive critisism:

1st of all: I would like a simple FAQ page witch details a few simple problems and solutions.

2nd: A changelog would be nice :)

3rd: I looked at the picture section, expection a few images of your setup: your keyboard and other things, but found some pictures of your 8 port switch. :roll: Is this your personal homepage or is it intended as the products gomepage?

4th: Check that your pages work in most of the popular browsers, in this case your page looks wierd in Opera.

5th: You should really stop encoding your homepages in Unicode. I suggest you start encoding them in ANSI. This may fix alot of graphical problems with Opera and Mozilla.

6th: When you think you are done with a page, use an online validator to check it for errors. I tried using the W3 Validator on your page (http://validator.w3.org/), and it said that it does not support the charachter encoding. Therefore, once again, you should change from Unicode to something else.

I hope you appriciate this constructive chritisism and do not take it as simple whining. :roll:
Good luck with your program. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20