View Single Post
Old 27th December 2004
BS.Player Newbie

:ExeoN: is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
I suppose you have tried and tested your newly created skin by having all files which together make the skin in a folder named ''your skin name". Then just zip all files in that folder into a zipped archive and rename the archive file so that the extention ".zip" is changed into ".bsz".
(Yes, it really is that simple)

P.S.: Do not compress the folder as such, but only all files in it!
Okay, that did not work. This is what I did... I opened WinZip and I added all of the files to the new zip file. I saved it under a skin name... it added all of the files in it and it then saved the zip file. I right clicked on the zip file and clicked "rename". It opened up the properties box and I changed the name to "myskin.bsz" then clicked okay. The file looked the same and opened up the same files I put in it, just now the only thing different is it is myskin.bsz . I have zipped the folder then renamed it like above... could you completely explain how to do it? It really is not working... The files are attached. If you could just zip them and change them into some myskin.bsz name when converted, that would be good. But I really just want to know how you did it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip files.zip (83.3 KB, 675 views)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20