Thread: Translations
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2005
BS.player Regular User

artam is on a distinguished road

Tizio:

Be sure that I'm aware of translations@bsplayer.org mail address and did send the subtitles there too,... and at last it did succeed in april last year, that is the date of the last language file in the plazer package. Till then no response :(

However, I want to call all people here join to arouse BST or Mat2000 again to consider the proposal :idea: posted here by vitalis on march last year and then by myself again in july, just postpone the releasing of the new version for a few days and rather publish the changed english lang file with a deadline (I think that a week is enough) and notify the "registered translators" giving them a chance to post the updated files. The new release then may contain the most recent translations. It would be great, don't you think so? 8)

Or another one proposal :idea: :idea: - adding the new section in the download page with the list of available languages for download and creating an option for the translators to post the files directly there. It will simplify downloading language translations for many BFUs that are unable to find this thread in the discussion forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20