View Single Post
Old 1st August 2005
BS.Player Newbie

Propellerhead is an unknown quantity at this point

BSPeter,
Thanks for that link to the other similar thread, as I didn't find that thread when I did my searchs.

As for getting email tech support, unfortunately, I am not entitled to such support...
U see, like the fella who posted @: http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic....r=asc&start=15 , I was not prepared to fork out for a software without 1st confirming that the features that atract me to the software, actually work on my system.

I have been a long time user of BSPlayer (free edition), however, recently I was forced to do a full reinstall after a HDD died on me, & decided to finally give ATI's MMC the flick (chunk of poo that it is).
Therefore I am in need of a replacment TV tuner/PVR software, & when I came to download the L8st version of BSPlayer free edition, I found out about the supposed TV Tuner support in "BSPlayer Pro", thus thought I should try it out.

Unfortunately, because there is no trial version of Pro, I was forced to use a shared key, in order to test the software (& a good thing I did, cause it doesn't bloody work)

However, should there be no solution to my problem, I will be reverting back to the free edition. Should support for Rage Theater capture devices ever be implimented in future releases of BSPlayer Pro, I will have no problems forking out the $ for a legit copy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20