Thread: change skins
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2005
BS.Player Newbie

heiglman is an unknown quantity at this point

I am getting the same problem

I was using the Free version 1.35 (b820), I stopped a video and closed the player to answer the phone and when I came back 5 minutes later the skin had changed and it will not change back :?

I deleted the program, and the original installer and am now using the most recent build <Free version 1.35 (b823). and I installed this with no joy whatsoever

I have tried deleting 'BSPlayer.[your user name].xml' in BSPlayer's installation folder. and it didnt make any difference at all

here is my folder and my skins folder.

I dont want anything fancy, just to be able to use the bat lite skin which worked perfectly fine for the past several months until today, the other alternatives to the standard skin wont work either, Media box 1 gives me the same message and media box 2 says nothing whatsoever, no error message and no sking change either

all skins are zip files already and if try to alter the name then the zip part is missing anyway so they cannot be renamed, neither can they be unzipped as I have WinRar and when asked it asks me if I want to compress the files not open them

I am running a legal version of Windows XP and as I said, BS Player was fine and just changed by itself and wont go back again.

Its really starting to annoy me now but since its my standard video player because its my favorite and I would prefer to use this rather than find an alternative

any advice as I hate the normal skin but if its not changable I'm going to have to get used to it because I am not using another player

Ray

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20