View Single Post
Old 20th January 2003
BS.player Regular User

Movieman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Don't be so arrogant

You americans (or should I say 'north americans'?) are so arrogant and foolish not to understand that your country is NOT the whole world. You know, I've seen the world maps drawn by american college students - the pittiest picture I have ever seen. A 1st or 3rd grader from another country would do a better job. Then let's take for example your manners: belching in the presence of other people, even women, is a normal and even cool thing to do. And farting is a great joke. Your humor is so flat and dumb.
No wonder more and more people all over the world dislike americans. Do you know where your attitude toward other countries is going to lead? Sept 11th, does it ring the bell? Some day you're gonna get your ass kicked reala hard and when that happens you will run to other countries crying for help. But you shouldn't expect as much support as you could if you weren't so stupid.
I feel sorry for the people whose leader was chosen through court debates and who is a great example for mockery. Ha-ha-ha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4394.jpg (116.4 KB, 651 views)
File Type: gif america.gif (17.5 KB, 666 views)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20