View Single Post
Old 12th September 2005
BS.Player Newbie

keito is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry for posting it twice but i don't know which topic will be read :) (see tizio's post)

i don't really know if this is a bug or not, but files 'vanishing' DO (somehow) happen by BSplayer. i've started noticing it a week, 2 weeks at the most, ago. i watched a video, closed BSplayer and suddenly it was gone. OFCOURSE i thought of the virus, hacker or spyware crap story but non of the anti-things found anything.
it didn't just happen once or twice, no it has happend 6 times already. but as tizio thought, it seems impossible that such a program could cause this but it did. i just had one 5 min ago.
all the files in the folder where the file i was watching was located just disappeared. as if they were an illusion.

maybe it has something to do with the error trying to close the player, or maybe some alien is making fun of me but i would like a solution to this. it is extremely anoying, cause i find BSP one of the best players i've used.

btw, i havend had trouble with this with versions previous to 1.35, that is probably why people say they havent expienced it. i'm gonna try 1.36 now and hoping that that version won't have this anoying 'little' problem. if it does, something is definitely wrong then :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20