View Single Post
Old 30th January 2003
BS.player Regular User

Manao is an unknown quantity at this point

Firstly, this means that your system has problem with overlay, so the first thing to do is to upgrade your video drivers and directx ( but I don't know if DX9 is working well or not, so you may want to stay at DX8.1 ).

If it doesn't work, and if you use FFDShow as playback filter ( you can get it here : http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/f...3.exe?download, and I strongly recommend it for playing mpeg4 video ), you can, in it configuration panel - section miscellaneous, check "flip video". It's a quick hack, but it works.

If you don't want to use this filter, go to the preference panel of BSPlayer, in the 'video' tab, and try to change some settings ( check / uncheck overlay, change overlay mode, try checking 'use old rendering mode'... )

And finally, I almost forgot, one thing that can invert your video is having another window that use overlay ( typically : PowerDVD, DVD2AVI, another player ). In this case, BSPlayer can't create a second overlay, and it may so show the video flipped vertically.

I can't help you more precisely, because I don't have such problems on my system.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20