View Single Post
Old 20th February 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mata7
Quote:
If you hate BSplayer so much, it's not a reason to come here and tell us we are all mad by using this
if you love BSPlayer so much thats fine, it's not a reason to come here and tell us that WhenU is not a malisios spyware "ADWARE" which even have call back home
I never said that it never calls home, it has to (and if you read all the pages regarding WhenU posted by Mat2000 and maybe also in the WhenU specification, you'll see they openly say that WhenU client calls home, but not to send your private data)! I told it is not a risk to your privacy, privacy intended as private data, and regarding your internet habits, they are not safe neither if you search something in google!

I do like BSplayer because it's a great player (well, the best IMHO) and before you came here the forum was also a great place!
And I repeat, I don't tell you to not uninstall WhenU, if you don't want it, remove it! I'm only saying that you HAVE NOT to worry if you can't choose to not install it since it doesn't left malware in you PC after the removing operation! It's clean!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20