BS.Player Power User

J7N is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
J7N, nice to see your real face
:lol: :P
Quote:
I was editing my post when a sudden reboot (playing crashtest.mkv and changed resolution)
I am able to press "Continue" in BSPlayer's error report and then exit BS normally. Running WinXPSP1 Lite.
Quote:
BSPlayer don't show any framerate on the file
Hmm. It shows 23.976 fps on Beyblade. Other Matroska's also have a framerate swown.

Quote:
Elecard MPEG Demultiplexer, Elecard PVA Demultiplexer, DirectVobSub (auto-loading version), Matroska Splitter, RealMedia Splitter, Nero Splitter, Elecard Audio Decoder, Elecard MPEG2 Demultiplexer, 3ivx D4 Media Splitter, ASX v.2 file Parser, .RAM file Parser, WavPack Audio Splitter, True Audio Splitter, AVI Splitter, AC3 Parser Filter, ASX file Parser, NSC file Parser, MPEG-2 Demultiplexer, QuickTime Movie Parser, Nero Video Decoder, Nero DVD Decoder, MPEG-I Stream Splitter
From the diagnostics I was only able to see that you have a lot of codecs installed. The point is that DirectShow can find the correct pins and render the needed A/V streams. (I don't care about embedded subtitles right now.) Yet something strange happens when changing res. Unfortunately my knowledge is insufficient to determine what it is...

I am now thinking about the fact that Haali tries to duplicate BSPlayer's functions: it can select subtitle/audio languages, process subtitles. And that should be done by the player not any filters. Much like Morgan had been causing trouble to some users.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20