View Single Post
Old 26th March 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

BUGS:

PLAYLIST
- In playlist mode, enlarge File name tab until you get a horizontal scroll bar, go to right using the scrollbar and undo the enlarging of the tab. In the left side of the File name tab it will appear a small blank space. Nothing important, rather cosmetic, but is there.
- Enqueue multiple files call doesn't work correctly when BSplayer is closed (only if BSplayer was closed before the enqueue process)

COSMETIC BUGS
- I don't know if this affects everybody or only me, but when you open the "File types" preferences section, the 2 icons and related labels are not shown. If I change the icons then they are shown, but corresponding labels are no displayed.
- The "Winamp2 DSP Plugins" preferences section is not correctly displayed. The right side of the frame of the previous selected section is shown. It seems that in the routine the command that hides the square frame that delimited the options borders has been forgotten here.. :P
(this is only visible if you first select in preferences window a section with width smaller than the Winamp2 one, and then select the Winamp2 section)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20