View Single Post
Old 31st March 2006
BS.Player Newbie

dar_ranzone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Playlist features

Well i use a lot bsplayer, because its a simple but very powerfull player, it gots a lot of advanced features that are useful, but i have some idea for the bsplayer's playlist
as all of u know, the bsplayer's playlist has some advanced features as if you want to plat each file in fullscreen mode, aspect ratio etc... some automatizated processes that u configure it and just wach ur movie while the player do the things for you ;)
but i have a sugestion of a feature that might be very useful for me and for a lot of people like me that wach animes,series, ans a lot of TV stuff that has an opening and an ending (i thing most of people wach or wached once) then it would be great if the player offer a possibility for you to jump some time of the beguining of the video, and of the end as well.
its a simple feature i think is not difficult for programmers to do that and will be usefull for most people that like automatized stuff
that way u configure each video the time u want to jump (or a global time to jump for all beginings of the playlist's videos and the endings too)

The playlist i whink it will get really pretier if it be with the player skin and not at a separated unskinned window as it is...

Well, that are my sugestions, more will appear and i'll post here

what do you think people, is that usefull for you too?
comment please

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20