View Single Post
Old 12th June 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Ok, I tried what you suggested.
- I can't fully confirm the difficult in clicking the Main Menu links. What I experienced is that sometimes it takes a bit to update the mouse cursor position (too high update delay?): if you move the mouse through all the menu items, then all is ok, but if you move the mouse outside the VideoWindow and then point it directly onto one element in that list, the last selected item will not be unselected, but if you then slightly move the mouse cursor, then BSplayer understand that you are overing it onto one element.

- For the Images Gallery problem, it's the same as your experience with my DVD. Once you enter that section of the DVD BSplayer thinks to have started a video sequence, thus the mouse cursor doesn't active menu selections and keyboard arrows will only change the audio volume..
And this behaviour is the same on all the images galleries present on the DVD (not only for the Sauron one) :(

And obviously it would be really more intuitive if the mouse cursor will change in a hand when it hovers a menu item (I didn't noticed you could click the menu items also due to the not always recognized mouse positions)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20