Thread: upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 12th June 2006
BS.player Regular User

Tricky2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberthr
I think it's not fair! Full version is 29.90 and "upgrade" will be 19.90 according to one time payment as stated. The term "One-time" got whole new meaning by Webteh.

You CAN NOT charge for upgrade if you don't offer patches for older versions which seems to be completely gone so Webteh is forcing users to upgrade instead.
I also bought BSplayer Pro primarily because it was a one time payment, I didn't buy it to avoid the adware/spyware because it wasn't in it at the time.
I actually didn't want the pro features at the time but purchased it more as an appreciation for the work the developers were putting into a player that I believed was the best video player on the internet.
I have actually stopped using BSplayer due to some of the latest bugs and unfortunately can't go back to the last working version.
I am a bit dissapointed that Pro users are being expected to pay again.

Mat2000, maybe you could actually explain to us what a "One time" payment actually means, because I think many people around here believed it to be something completely different to your interpretation?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20