Thread: upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 12th June 2006
BS.Player Power User

grendizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, I'm the one. I wanted to support the Webteh team by paying for the V2 Pro version, therefore, I do not leak or crack anything.

Now I'm happy with my BsPlayer Pro V2 license, but, I want to tell the BsPlayer team they choose some bad strategies.
- Adware in free version: this is bad for the user base, and the user base is important. It's also bad for Webteh's reputation.
- People who paid for BsPlayer, any version, should get a one year upgrade ability, even if now it's version 2.

If I didn't decide to get a Pro V2 license, I think I would have stopped using BsPlayer, since I dislike adwares (v1.4x) and I do not want to stay with a software that does not evolve (versions before 1.4x).
I bought v2 because it has DVD playback, but mostly because I wanted to support your work.

I know it must cost a lot of money and time to maintain developement of bsPlayer, but I am sure there are different strategies you can think of.
There is a lot of bad blood on the forums now and those who are statisfied with the program are less visible. I am one of those, I used your software for a long time and I want its development to go on.
But if the user base goes down I'm afraid of what will happen.

Greetings

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20