View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer77
I do have one question though. Can you elongate the skin without like going into Photoshop and customizing the image?
Sorry, but this will imply that I have to add more buggy code to my program, when out there there are tons of really good graphics applications... It's really better to use those apps instead, believe me :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer77
Also, is it possible to take buttons from one skin and put them on another (while one skin is open)? (It doesn't really seem to give you an option to browse around for other images to put in place of the ones in the index that the original skin has)
Yes, it's true that there isn't a browse button for other folders, but only for the current one, but this is because BSplayer skins will work only with images which are present in the skin folder, not outside ones.. but now that you say this, it come to my mind that I should had added an option to browse for other images and automatically copy them into the current skin folder (maybe I'll add this option in next release, I have to value this opportunity).
Anyhow there is a "workaround to this problem": simply copy the images you want into the current skin folder and you'll have them in the available buttons list

I'm glad you appreciated my program :D
Thank you!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20