View Single Post
Old 11th July 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafkeP
Now that I know the plugin is working I can start improving the BCFcreator.
Good to know, thanks :D

Quote:
What editing functions would you like ?
For now it is only possible to edit using the edit box in the BCFcreator or by using a text-editor afterwards.
Well, after you create your BCF file, save it and then close the creator utility, you should have not yet finished to chensor the entire movie, thus you need to add more lines to the BCF file, but this time manually since the BCF Creator doesn't load the BCF file previously created when you reopen the same movie again in BSplayer..I hope you'll get what I mean :P

Quote:
I'm also in favour of keyboard shortcuts. This is what all my plugins are missing, simply because I don't know how to code them :?
I'm still waiting on the EV_KEYPRESS to be implemented in the SDK.
That would make my life easier.
Yes, it would be really easier that way, but you can still use global keys to hijack the keypressed, and to use them ONLY if BSplayer window (or BSplayer Movie window) is the one on top/with focus...this is the only way I can think you can do this..

Quote:
One more remark from my side : currently I use arrays iso pointers, so the the BCF is limited to 500 entries. Maybe I'll change it in the future, but when you want to censor 500 parts of a movie I think you should consider watching another movie :D

Rafke P.
Thanks, at least now I know I cannot add more than 500 lines
but in most cases you are right, if you want to chensor so many parts you should better don't watch that movie.. :lol:

Thank you again Rafke!! 8)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20