View Single Post
Old 12th July 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio
You don't need to install an ancient version of BSplayer , you can use v1.37 (last without adware) and it should work well (and you'll find it by following the link in the sticky faq post)!
I suppose Tizio is referring to my Help2Help-post when talking about a "sticky FAQ post". In this post you can find the latest version of BSPlayer without adware (137) under item (a) of MISCELLANEOUS:
quote (in fact at this last site you can download lots of versions of BSPlayer). unquote
(just click on that line)
Yes, I was referring to it as psingman referred to it that way :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by psingman
Hi, I had to download an earlier version of BSplayer as directed in the sticky faq area, the 501 one
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Further (@Tizio): I do not consider version 0.86.501 as being "ancient" but as an older version, which I recommend for using (in combination with ffdshow) if one has an older PC with a slower CPU (e.g. < 450MHz) and I - of course - don't know if that perhaps applies for psingman
Well, you are right, but since adicoto told me my PC is a mummy.. :lol: and it plays pretty well all videos with BSplayer... (I can only barely remember the times when I used BSplayer v0.8x... good times anyway ) I used that term... :roll:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20