View Single Post
Old 14th July 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by test
Ahh sorry, I read this subforum as "Bug Report" where bugs in the player are attempted to be reported by users. Not "Technical Playback Issues" which need to be solved because some user unfortunately made a stupid mistake (I'm sure you solve them all the time n_n). Of course I understand your initial reaction to any bug report. Which would be confirm it is actually a bug and not just a stupid user.
This is indeed the Bug report section, but many times users post here problems that can be simply solved by themselves and not related to a "real" BSplayer bug.

We only tried to collect as much information as possible to narrow the preblem causes (as BSPeter already said above) and find out if the problem was generated by BSplayer or not. And I think that the fact that previous BSplayer releases never had this problem made us think at a misconfigured system in first place (at least it was my thought). But nobody here thought that Maceart is "just a stupid user" (only to quote your thoughts) and even if the problem would had been generated by a misconfiguration it didn't mean that the user is stupid. Nobody born learned and this forum exist for these kind of stuff!

People having problems come here and post the problem, other users ("sometime" with more experience) try to help fixing it and if the result is that the problem is in BSplayer then it will be reported as a confirmed bug..

And if I have to say everything... if Maceart would had read BSPeter sticky post (PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING a.k.a. Help2Help) we would had not asked so many things

I myself had not installed build 939 yet, so all I could do was to ask..

Now (thank you for having followed BSPeter's suggestion to elaborate a bit furter) we know that the problem lays in BSplayer. It's confirmed. :)
Now (as for the previous problem that made you angry before) you only have to wait for a fix from the developpers

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20