View Single Post
Old 16th July 2006
BS.Player Newbie

perfection is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the early reply

I did not 'write' the hyperlink - i just created the same from the ready options in powerpoint.

1. Open a new slide. Create an action button by selecting one from the slideshow pull down menu --> action buttons

2. click on the slide at the location you want to positioin the same. The hyperlink action menu will pop up. Select "hyperlink to..." option and then in the pull down select "other file...." Browse to te BSplayer associated file and select it.

3. Ok your way our and save the change. Now play the slideshow in full mode (F5). Click on the action button seting and you (may) get a warning message. Ok the same (this is standard and has nothing to doi with our problem) after which you will see that the error message i described in my earlier post that "this is not a registered file type"

Now try this with any opther asociated file or with another media player program association and it will play in the slideshow

Yes, the option you suggested to register associations on each start up is selected by me but does not solve this program

Thanks, I'd appreciate any help i can get

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20