View Single Post
Old 16th October 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough
Default Re: some help please....

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplifiedmotion
when i open it the screen goes black and when it comes back it has changed the resolution to either really big or really small (which is extremely annoying) once i close it, the resolution changes back...
Probably you have setted the option to change resolution on start.
Open Preferences window (CTRL+P) than select General section. Just below the list of options you'll find "At start switch to", select No change and always should come back to normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplifiedmotion
...and also, how can i watch like dvd's using bsplayer without saving them to my computer, or is that possible?
sorry for the questions, i'm sure they've been asked a million times but like i said, i'm new to bsplayer.
is it possible that this is just something to do with the settings or something?
With BS.Player free it's possible to play some DVD even if the support is not complete (no subtitles, no menus, no extra contents, ecc.). If you want to play it anyway (its VOBs, but since you already played them on your HDD probably you already know this), take a look at this post: http://www.bsplayer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6858

With BS.Player PRO you'll have full DVD support.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20