View Single Post
Old 9th December 2006
BS.Player Newbie

BSfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I wish it would help...

Thank You fo Your answer.
I uninstalled Haali, registered Gabest MatroskaSplitter.ax and tryed to open the move. Well first it began to do buffering. After a while it received 100% and then nothing. All right, I figured out that maybe gabest do not support matroska 2 format so I converted the file to matroska 1 format. I started the move, buffering again but this time it was playing. Then I check what subtitles I can choose as the move has three - english from srt file, english from DVD and polish from srt. But when I looked to the subtitles menu, only first english srt was there! no other options available... that was a little dissapointment I must admit. Then I unregistered gabest and returned to haali, started the move - no buffering and in subtitles menu all embedded subtitles to choose as it should be. Unfortunately the original problem has not been solved yet...
Maybe gabest would display regional country characters correctly, but how to check it in this circumstances ? Besides if it recognizes only one subtitle embedded what is the point in using it ?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20