View Single Post
Old 6th July 2007
BS.Player Newbie

BalladforYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can't Uninstall Bsplayer! Help!

Hi guys! My problem with uninstalling Bsplayer seems to be different from anything I've seen. Usually people can't uninstall or install Bsplayer because they don't want adware. But ever since I downloaded the 136.825 Version of the player I can't seem to uninstall it. Everytime I try to uninstall it this message "c:/ Program files/WebTeh/BSPlayer/ "Units"2"3"4"5" comes up and my computer freezes. There is no other way for me to shut down the computer than to turn it off manually; it's basically messing up my computer. It still remains on my Add/remove program and says last used on "10/2005" but I've actually used it all the way through 2006 until the adware version came out.

My computer: Windows XP Home Edition.
I can delete the program manually from the Add/Remove Program but I want to be able to uninstall the darn program from my computer without simply deleting it. I think I might of manually deleted the program from my computer before, being the source of my problem perhaps. But the uninstall icon still remains in the Webteh Bsplayer file. So why that error comes up is still something I need to be educated on.

Thanks guys and hopefully this problem can be solved soon!

And what are the pros and cons of deleting it manually? Since I heard it doesn't really install install into your computer?

BalladForYou

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20