View Single Post
Old 14th September 2007
BS.player Regular User

dhendriks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bug: percentage sticks around in full-screen too long

Start some movie, go to full screen, move your mouse to the top of the screen. You will see the player controls along with a bar that graphically shows how far the playback has progressed ('time bar'). By moving over it, the time display (numeric) will change to the percentage your mouse is pointing at.

OK, now move the mouse to the middle of the screen and then (as fast as you can) to the top of the screen. You will notice that the time display will display a percentage, while you are not hovering your mouse over the 'time bar'. Then, move your mouse to the upper-right corner of the screen as fast as you can. You may notice that the percentage is still there and doesn't change back to displaying the elapsed display time (or the time remaining or something like that).

The problem is that you move over/off the 'time bar' to fast and the application doesn't realize you're no longer hovering over it. Moving over the player controls will get you back to the normal display though. I would like to see this fixed, as the problem exists for several year already and I really am annoyed by it. I finally decided to report it, because I can't stand it anymore...

I hope this will be fixed in a future version. Thanks.

PS: could you let me know if it is/will be fixed...

PS: I have BS.Player PRO 2.22 Build 952 with 'BSplayer.v1' skin, but the problem also occurs (or at least partially) with the default skin...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20